Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New suit...

Just wanted to throw up a quick post to say that I have now officially purchased my Italian souvenir.  We have visited a few different stores since our arrival back in January.  We have been lucky because all of the stores have had there after christmas sales going strong for a month now. I was in a store with Jonathan and Lindsey a couple of weeks ago when we ran across some Versace suits.  Of course we weren't going to even look but then we noticed that they were still on sale, which is even more ridiculous when you think about what we have to pay for them at home.  Well, last friday, we were going out to run some errands with Sylvia, our Italian program coordinator to get ready for our wine tasting that night.  She offered to go by the store with me and take a look at the suits to see if I could get one before the sale was over.  After about an hour of working with her, the staff, and of course my two sales advisors (Jon and Lindsey) I was able to find one that I liked.  I should be able to pick up the pants later this week but I already have the jacket.  While I was checking out, the lady at the counter told me that the sale ended on Sunday and all of there Versace items would go back to the main store.  So, we got really lucky in making the trip 2 days before the sale ended.  Anyways, I will try to throw up another picture after our villa party next friday.  I figured that would be a good time to break it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment