Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Its a Long Trip Alone"-Dierks Bentley

I know you all will def. appreciate this video.  It gives you a feel for the trip we have to take each time we climb down the mountain!  This movie is professionally edited and narrated by one Mr. Jonathan Edens with keynote speaker Lindsey Edens.  We had to cut out a few parts of the trip because it had to be under 10 mins long.  We will be posting more videos now that we have this figured out!  Hope you Enjoy!

Trip to the phone store! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW Derrick, Jonathan and Lindsey - What a great thing for me to be able to walk down the mountain with you - It was so great to see Derrick do his "clicking heels" trick - He's my boy!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this experience with all of us here at home - It helps so much with you being away - Can't wait to take this walk myself - even though I am bring money for the elevator ride back up - hahaha... Have a great Thursday and know that I love you all - Mom

    ReplyDelete